Sprouting Cooks Virtual
Sprouting Cooks is going virtual online with video series of two classes. Norton Children’s Prevention and Wellness and Louisville Grows with support from Kohl’s Cares are excited to host our family classes through Zoom!
Two different classes on Wednesdays: June 10 and June 17.
Sprouting Cooks is a basic cooking class for kids 8-14 years old along with their parent or guardian. The class is free and open to the public. Registration through Eventbrite is REQUIRED. Class size is limited.
The parent or guardian responsible for assisting the kid(s) during class must:
• Attend both classes on June 10th and 17th. This is a series; not individual classes.
• Register online at Eventbrite for EACH class date.
• Indicate at registration the total number of family members participating in the class.
• Own or have access to a device for viewing the class online through Zoom while participating at their own home.
• Be able to pick up the food and supplies to be used during the class on the Tuesday before class between 6-6:30pm at Louisville Grows Healthy House, 1641 Portland Ave.
After registration is successfully completed, an email will be sent with the link and password for the Zoom video class.
Sprouting Cooks is designed to educate kids on:
*Healthy eating practices
*Teach basic kitchen skills
*Demonstrate kitchen safety
For questions, contact Nikki at NIKKI.BOYD@nortonhealthcare.org