Equinox Eggs- Make and Take Workshop
Come learn to make naturally dyed & decorated eggs with us at this Make & Take Workshop led by Jinn Bug. Suited for all ages, children under 12 are free but must be accompanied by a “helping” adult!
Workshop is limited to the first 30 RSVP, tickets are $10 dollars, which covers all materials for your take home masterpieces!
BRING: An empty egg carton to take your decorated eggs home in!
· 1:00: Welcome & introductions
· 1:15-2:00pm: Preparing natural dyes—four basic recipes using natural materials! We will prepare “group pots” of natural dyes together!
· 2:00-2:20pm: While our natural dyes are simmering, we’ll split into small groups, wander outside and collect plants to use as natural decorations!
· 2:20-2:45pm: Designing our eggs and prepping for dying!
· 2:45-3:30pm: Cooking & dying our eggs! While the eggs cool down, enjoy light refreshments together!
· 3:30-4:00pm: Rinsing and oiling our naturally dyed eggs! And—because you’ll be proud of your eggs!—taking photos!
Leave A Comment