Seeds & Starts Volunteer Spring 2022
Register to volunteer at tinyurl.com/SASvolunteer22
Join us in our greenhouse and help prepare for our Spring Seeds & Starts Sale! Tasks include repotting starts, planting seeds, mixing soil, watering, and performing other tasks.
No experience is required, everyone’s invited to come play in the dirt with us!
All proceeds from the Seeds & Starts Sale go toward funding our Community Garden Grant and Urban Agriculture programs! Check out seedsandstarts.org for more information.
* All work will be inside the greenhouse.
* A LG team member will be present to supervise and guide volunteers for the entire shift.
* Wear appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes! The greenhouse tends to get warm, so dressing in layers is suggested.
* Volunteers must present proof of full vaccination OR a negative PCR test from within 72 hours preceding the event. (We suggest taking a photo of your vaccination card with your phone to present during registration.)
* Masks will be required while working in the greenhouse due to the close proximity to other team members during the task.
* We encourage you to bring your own gloves, hand sanitizer, and filled water bottles.
* If you do not feel well prior to the volunteer day or on the day of, please do not attend.
If you have any questions, contact Charlie at email@example.com.